A Full-Service Approach
Elite Home Remodeling offers practical and affordable energy efficiency solutions that reduce utility and maintenance costs. Our energy efficient building services can help you:
- Do it NOW and immediately cut your utility bills.
- Work with trusted, carefully vetted, local contractors.
- Improve the comfort, health, and safety of your buildings.
- Receive expert guidance from a mission-based organization committed to helping you improve your investments.
Elite Home Remodeling has helped hundreds of owners improve their buildings and increase net operating income by taming high utility bills, with the important added benefits of improving tenant retention, strengthening communities, and keeping housing affordable. We are your advocate through the entire process.
Whole-House Systems Approach
If you plan to design and build a new home or do an extensive remodel on an existing house, optimizing home energy efficiency requires a whole-house systems approach to ensure that you and your team of building professionals consider all the variables, details, and interactions that affect energy use in your home. In addition to occupant behavior, site conditions, and climate, these include:
- Appliances and home electronics
- Insulation and air sealing
- Lighting and daylighting
- Space heating and cooling
- Water heating
- Windows, doors, and skylights.
Before making upgrades, you may also want to work with an energy auditor to use the Home Energy Score, which provides a rating of your home’s current efficiency, as well as a list of improvements and potential savings.